NNDR conferences brings together researchers, policy makers, activists and practitioners to share scholarship and ideas, and provides a forum for Nordic and international collaboration in disability studies.
The NNDR 13th Research Conference aims at giving new insights into frontline topics, questions and approaches within contemporary Disability Research and will in our plenary session raise the following question:
- What characterises disability studies as a field?
- What impact does technology and innovation have on the field?
- How has the concept of gender been dwelt upon?
- What are transnational issues in the disability field?
- What are seen as disabling conditions or practices?
Welcome to Bergen and the NNDR 13th Research Conference!
Finn program, påmelding og teknisk informasjon her